[!] To join us:
- Click on 'Join this group'
- Write a reason, if it's possible, why you want to take part.
- Then, don't worry.
Actually the request is not automatically approved,
but everyone who makes significant art
and have one positive vote,
will be welcome as soon as the admin staff accepts.
(: So be patient, please.
[!] Requests accepted/denied and reasons why:
- It's possible that your member request is accepted, as it can be denied.
- Considered parameters for accepting:
1) a consistent amount of works in your gallery
2) a very good quality of works (technically as aesthetically)
3) your gallery/artworks do have to fit our rules, standards and aims
4) because of 2 and 3, yes, we of course decide also considering a personal taste
(!) so, if your request is going to be denied. Please, don't take offence We're here just trying to focus on good and significant
(= interesting and sensible) art.
Not being a member of this group doesn't mean ANYTHING.
[!] To submit your significant art:
- First of all, try to give your best.
- The limit of submissions is 2 per week.
- Please, submit directly to the respective folder = category.
- DON'T submit to the generic folder 'Featured'.
[!] If you do, just consider that it's not the best for yourself, considering that it will create disorder and your art can't be easily found as if put in the right category.
- This is a group mainly focused on photography and related languages.
- Pornography, racism and violence are not accepted
- If you submit a photomanipulation or an other digital work,
you must credit the used resources in the description.
[!] To add a favourite:
- The folder will collect works of other deviants
who are not members of the group.
- Every member can suggest favourites to the group.
- Please, don't submit your own works.
[!] Unless you find that your works don't really fit in one of our category, ONLY in this case you can have a try submitting it to the Favourites folder.
- Please suggest works considering the group's aim
about 'creations with a meaning'.
- The favourites are not automatically approved by the group.
The founder will have a look to them before
and will confirm your request.
[!] To promote the group:
- You're not obliged to expose the name or the link of the group.
- To allow the group to grow, you could spread the voice to your friends and watches, but serenely.