[!] To join us:
- Click on 'Join this group'
- Write a reason, if it's possible, why you want to take part.
- Then, don't worry.
Actually the request is not automatically approved,
but everyone who makes significant art
and have two of three positive votes,
will be welcome as soon as the admin staff accepts.
(: So be patient, please.
[!] Requests accepted/denied and reasons why:
- It's possible that your member request is accepted, as it can be denied.
- Considered parameters for accepting:
1) a consistent amount of works in your gallery
2) a good general quality of works (technically as aesthetically)
3) your gallery/artworks do have to fit our rules, standards and aims
4) because of 2 and 3, yes, we of course decide also considering a personal taste
(!) so, if your request is going to be denied. Please, don't take offence We're here just trying to focus on good and significant
(= interesting and sensible) art.
Not being a member of this group doesn't mean ANYTHING.
[!] To submit your significant art:
- First of all, try to give your best.
- The limit of submissions is 3 per week.
- Please, submit directly to the respective folder = category.
- DON'T submit to the generic folder 'Featured', for now.
- This is not a group for only photographers.
- Pornography, racism and violence are not accepted
- If you submit a photomanipulation or an other digital work,
you must credit the used resources in the description.
[!] To add a favourite:
- The folder will collect works of other deviants
who are not members of the group.
- Every member can suggest favourites to the group.
- Please, don't submit your own works.
They're destinated ONLY to the gallery.
- Please suggest works considering the group's aim
about 'creations with a meaning'.
- In the case the person who's the author of the favourite
joins the group, the favourite will be deleted to allow
that person to submit directly to the group gallery.
- The favourites are not automatically approved by the group.
The founder will have a look to them before
and will confirm your request.
[!] To promote the group:
- You're not obliged to expose the name or the link of the group.
- To allow the group to grow, you could signal us to your friends
and watches, but serenely.